Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"My Inspiration in Rap History"

MadTV-"So Your name is Billz am I correct"
Billz-"Yes you are Sir"
MadTV-"So you have just came into the music Business am I rite"
Billz-"Yes in a way but Ive been in the music industry for sometime now but i real wasn't out their like how i am now but i was making music even before people knew about me and i had my little connections"
MadTV-"OK i understand so how did you come up with the name Billz"
Billz-"Well Billz was just a dance name i had when i was a kid so i use to do exotic moves and first i had some wack name i was going to give my self but my brother David he gave me the name i tried it out i seemed to fit me and i was get money that a regular child wouldn't have so they called me Billz"
MadTV-"Oh so you dance too not just rap"
Billz-"Well i dont think i dance the type of dance you talking about but i know a little something i -Get Lite-"
MadTV-"If i may ask what is -Getting Lite-"
Billz-"HaHA Well it is like exotic move young kid like to just make up and you battle other kids and we do moves like the Bad One and other stuff"
MadTV-"Im not even going to go into that HaHA but can we see you do a little move for us"
Billz-"OK cool no problem"
MadTV-"James Play a hot beat for us 1 time"
-Aunt Jackie-
MadTV-"Lol that was fun wasn't it"
Billz-"It was a cool dance"
MadTV-"So your really good at that Billz HaHA"
Billz-"Yes HaHA"
MadTV-"For a moment their i thought you broke your back and your leg"
Billz-"It takes lots of practice to get those moves how i have them now HaHA"
MadTV-"HaHA so probably i shouldn't go and teach my kids those moves"
Billz-"HaHA  if their up for the challenge"
MadTV-"My next question is how did you get to the position your in now"

Billz-"Well as i grew older i didn't have a lot of support so i had to do alot of the things on my own so i made the calls looked on the webs for available studios to record music and i wrote raps about people and basically about anything and 1 time i was ustreaming 1 day and i got a reply from 1 of the recording deals i called and they said that they are watching me rite now on ustream rapping so i ran gave the phone to my parent and told them i got the chance to be a superstar can we take this deal and they started talking to the man he told them what its all about and they said yes rite their i was like running threw my whole house screaming because from the begging that was always what i wanted to do and i got their made hit songs and i got reviews and everyone loved it so it took off from their"
MadTV-"It looks like you had it tough at the beginning but used your hard work to get to the top"


Billz-"Yes I did"
MadTV-"The question everyone in Albany wants to ask you is about the twitter beef with you and a random girl what went on because i even saw it it was crazy and is it still going on"
Billz-"Oh wow i didn't even know people looked at that Omg well that argument was when i like just being immature and normally the person i am now would just like if people said stuff and rumors about me i would just not responded but the girl is writing on her twitter saying my career is fake and about my life is a fake my fans are fake and me and Lil Chuckee and Lil Twist were just reading this laughing you know what i mean"
MadTV-"Yes i understand"
Billz-"So she going on and on and she start saying i'm a wanna be J Dior and Twist and she talk about my family and i'm like she is really going hard so i had to like write back and say my little stuff remember i was really immature so i got the girls number and i call her up and was like who the hell you think you is dissing us you broke little girl while we saying this we on ustream and the everyone is hearing us putting her on blast so i was really mad at the time but after that she be still writing stuff but i ended it by saying I just don't respond to stupidity and leave it at that but she still be trying to get our attention and stuff.
MadTV-"So you were really on your bad boy mode rite HaHA"
Billz-"HaHA yes i sure was"
MadTV-"Did you know her by any chance"
Billz-"Nope i didn't know her people said she was my friend but you can look at any pictures i have or magazines i never made contact with her only that 1 time"
MadTV-"So have you grown from hat experience"
Billz-"Well i really think Ive grown  a lot by just ignoring stuff because like the Omg Girlz said My mama told me Fame will comes with all the Haterz but i'm busy getting money so i take care of them later"
MadTV-"HaHA so you know the OMG Girlz and i heard that you and Beauty had something going on"
Billz-"Well um yes i'm familiar them yes but I have this thing when people talk about me and Beauty as a lovers type  i  cough so i really don't want to answer that <cough, cough>"
MadTV-"OK i understand HaHA"
Billz-"Yup"
MadTV-"So the question i really want to ask you is what inspired you to do what you do"
Billz-"Well really the person that inspired me was 50-CENT people might say he is wack but i think of him as a mentor he is the real person who lead me to who i am now because his lyrics are so quoted more so is his excitement you probably wont see it but its their also more so is my environment and everyone and everything around me that gave me to need to go out their and just rap it out because no lie i live in the Bronx and thats my reality so my pain i rap about it and let me tell you its not easy living in the Bronx saying your a star people will just be like to you you a liar you a fake you live in the hood you cant do nothing so with all that i made something out of my self so i had to prove that i had what it takes but that goes on in most places because when i go to cali everyone knows me and like Omg it Billz but when you live their and your a star its like i see him or her everyday they music hot but the just ordinary people but coming from a different place and  visiting cities you get so much love you understand me"
MadTV-"I understand you 100%"
Billz-"Rite im not expecting when people from my home town to be hype because its Billz but just to support and not put you down boost me up to do greater"
MadTV-"You know your talk like your even mature then me HaHA"
Billz-"HaHA it just comes from the music industry it helped me see whats really and trained me you know"
MadTV-"OK so lets get back to fun stuff so when you get your pay check of Thousands of dollars what do you do with it do you go buy a car for the future or by candy HaHA what" 
Billz-"Well HaHA I give half to the person i love the most in life my grandmother and i buy clothes and help my family out also some goes to Haiti and New Orleans no doubt and its funny i actually did buy a Mansion and a house for the summer and vacations also i bought a shoe line from Polo so i'm doing it really big"
MadTV-"Cool your riding like Micheal Jackson huh"
Billz-"Well i wouldn't say Micheal Jackson he to big and is the greatest but i would say 50-CENT HaHA"
MadTV-"oh HaHA so what do you have to say for all the kids out their trying to be where you are now"
Billz-"Well if you work hard and have faith in god you can do anything you want be the best and dont let nothing stand in your way"
MadTV-"So Thats It Everyone We Had Billz Live at MadTV"
Billz-"BILLZ OUTCHEA"

No comments:

Post a Comment